Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Marc Jacobs SS13 Makeup by Nars

I loved the look on Cara Delvigne so much I wanted to give it a go and tailor it for myself.  The 'banana', the curved shape along the brow bone made famous by Twiggy, was actually a key look last Spring/Summer.  So for those of you who practiced it then, it's time to move away from black liquid liner and use softer tones in shadows and pencils for a more smudgy effect.


This look was created by Nars for Marc Jacobs (who I believe is a close, personal friend of François Nars).  As my full kit is in boxes somewhere on their way from London, all the products I used are MAC.  I used Coffee Kohl pencil on my eyebrows and in the lower lash line, Corduroy shadow in the crease and Dipdown gel liner.

I have to say, I am loving the thick, dark brows.  My friend Jack and I call a statement brow the 'Bizzness Brow'.  Wear it for occasions when you mean BIZZNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment