Monday, November 5, 2012

70s Style




I found these pictures of my beautiful Mum from the 70s in her desk drawer. I really hope that one day I'll look back at pictures of myself from my 20s and look this good!

The first 3 photos were taken when she traveled to Europe in the 70s. I love the outfit with the wedges and white shorts, I swear I own those exact shorts in pale green from American Apparel. My friend Kelly was looking at these and couldn't believe how much Mum and I have the same style. I often wonder if style is inherited or learned from our parents. Seeing this pictures has made me lean towards inherited.

If you have any cool pictures of your family/friends please send them through to me at pinkdeerblog@gmail.com. I'd love to hear if your thoughts on how parents influence style.

No comments:

Post a Comment