Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pre-Fall 2013 Roundup



10 Crosby Derek Lam 


 


3.1 Phillip Lim




Alexander Wang

Here's a roundup of key looks from my favourite Pre-Fall 2013 shows. Cardigans and jumpers were über cool, oversized and slouchy. Derek Lam and Alexander Wang paired theirs with leather in all forms- dresses, thigh high boots and leggings. While Alexander Wang answered all my prayers by giving us the chic tracksuit. I was also thrilled to see leopard print and bright jewel colours at Phillip Lim.

I invested in leather leggings last month, so now I'll be scoping out my local vintage stores for knitted goodness and keeping an eye on Topman for mens sweatshirts in prints and muted greys. Take your Christmas blue and pair it with some leopard for an instant update.

All images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment