Saturday, December 29, 2012

What I Did...2012

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 Man! Sometimes it's only when you sit back to reflect that you realise how much you've done and how much fun you've had! In no particular order, these are a few of my highlights from 2012.

It was probably the most eventful, stressful and amazing year of my life. I made some great friends and spent a lot of time with the friends I already knew and loved.

I started my year in Paris, went to New York for my work at MAC, worked more hours than is probably legal, but as a reward went to the Baftas with a great friend. I visited Sweden, Ibiza, Copenhagen, and camped with some fantastic people on the most beautiful beach in Greece. I saw my sister get married in Hawaii, only lost $10 on the pokies in Vegas, went to Disneyland, and moved home to Australia to reunite with the best people you'll ever meet. Oh and I also started a blog. 

I hope you too reflect on 2012 and despite the challenges you no doubt faced, see the people and successes that changed your life. I wish everyone an even better 2013!

Don't kiss a dud on New Year's!

Images via Kimeij.com, Emily Dallas and Me!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!!! And i freakin loooooove your hair!!! Totally bitchin!!;) love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an awesome year!

    Kisses!
    *Happy New Year!*
    *Love, Raluca*
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.com

    *New post*
    http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/2012/12/last-post-on-2012.html

    *Facebook page*
    http://www.facebook.com/Blackeyedstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many things you've done!!! Happy new year!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a fantastic blog.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome hair! This is awesome! Great blog, loved it! Come by and let's follow each other? I'd love to do that;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paris! i'm going there this year I can't wait :)

    It looks like you had a great year :) Happy 2013!

    Thanks for the blog comment, follow for follow?

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete