Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bits and Bobs...Melbourne

Breakfast Day 1 at Docklands
Wearing The Butterfly Foundation earrings to the Sportsgirl Graduate Showcase
Ready to go!
Chillin with a beer before the Showcase...like a REAL lady. None of this champagne business
Sportsgirl after party, Docklands
Nars inspired makeup for Runway 7 (write up here)
Coffee in the street before breakfast at Proud Mary
True loyalty
The most exciting club of ALL TIME
Strudel for breakfast on my final day at the famous Hopetoun Tea House
If you don't follow me on Twitter or Instagram...you should. Follow on Twitter here and Instagram here.

I think it's safe to say I instgrammed the shit out of LMFF. Here's a few shots of what I got up to other than the shows. Which was mainly eating and drinking as it turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment