Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Giambattista Valli Couture


 
 
 
Giambattista Valli's Couture show in Paris was so beautiful it made me want to throw on a frock and go out for champagne cocktails. I would never describe myself as girly or super feminine, so the key to Valli's show was the way he balanced the frothy layers of lace and floral embellisment with leather belts, black lace up heels and Game of Thrones worthy crowns.

Hightlights? The baby doll skirt, grey blazer and knotted leather belt. Super short and lots of volume, just the way I like it. And if I was getting married any time soon, the white strapless dress with train and gold crown. After all it's meant to be the best day of your life, if you've got good legs, you should show them off.

Images via Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment