Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stripes + Leather


For me, winter is all about finding the perfect basics. When faced with cold and early mornings, having a selection of classic looks prepared means looking chic, even if you've dressed in the dark.

The humble striped tee is one of those basics that everyone needs in their wardrobe. You'd think they would be easy to come by, but I was hunting for the perfect cut and fit for a REALLY long time. Just when I'd given up hope, Sportsgirl came to my rescue! Right now they have an amazing selection of super soft basics: tanks, jersey dresses and boyfriend tees. You'll want one in every colour, trust me.

Big thanks to Bec from Lucid Photograpy for these beautiful shots.

Tank- Sportsgirl / Skirt- Topshop / Boots- Wittner / Stag Ring- Catbird NYC / All other rings- Sportsgirl

Images via Lucid Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment