Monday, December 16, 2013

Pink Deer's Christmas Gift Guide...Mimco Packables


My two greatest loves in life are travel and shopping. As you all know though, I have MAJOR issues with packing. By the end of my trip to Europe in September, I had bruises on my hip bones from lugging around impractical bags filled with camera equipment and newly acquired ACNE clothing.

All hail the invention of Packables! These cuties are the answers to my prayers. Fabric bags that fold down into compact zippable packages, meaning they can be tucked into your case and brought out to save the day on the return trip. They coming in a range of styles and colours, but the black Packable Duffle is my favourite. Retailing at only $79.95, it's the perfect gift for shopaholics like me. Get it from your local Mimco Boutique or purchase online here.
Images via Mimco

No comments:

Post a Comment