Saturday, November 17, 2012

If you get a chance to visit...Sugar Junction





My beautiful friend Cheryl has a vintage tea room in my adopted home of Manchester called Sugar Junction. You can visit their Facebook page here. They have lots of great events, so make sure you like their page to keep up to date with what's going on.

If you see yourself hiding from the Manchester cold, drinking tea from gorgeous china and listening to vintage music, this is the place for you. The food is not only amazing, it's all lovingly handmade by the Sugar Junction team. I recommend cake, cake and more cake and the old fashioned milkshakes.

All images via Sugar Junction Facebook page

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I want to go there now. I went to uni in Manchester, so it is a very special city for me.That cake is amazing. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete