Monday, November 26, 2012

It's all in the eyes...


I was stubbornly refusing to buy any eye cream while I waited for a parcel to arrive from England. I went without for about 3 months and what a difference it made! As soon as my beautiful Bobbi Brown Eye Balm and Hydrating Eye Cream arrived I vowed never to go without again. I think I aged about 5 years without it.

I've been using the Hydrating Eye Cream for about 2 years now and love it. The Eye Balm (top) is a new addition to my routine and it has made a massive difference to the fine lines and dark circles under my eyes. Balm is the perfect way to describe the consistency, which is slightly waxy like a lip balm, but doesn't feel heavy and is quickly absorbed. Used at night time coupled with a good night's sleep, you'll notice a difference within a few days.

If you are in the market for a new eye cream or have never used one, I strongly recommended either of these products.
Images via bobbibrown.com

No comments:

Post a Comment