Thursday, December 6, 2012

What I Wore...BAFTAS

I've been trying to decide what to wear for my work Christmas party and I remembered I owned this dress. I went to the BAFTAS this year with my good friend Catie and we were so worried about what would be 'red carpet appropriate'. It was a REALLY hot day in London and I mean actually hot, not like that episode of Black Books. This dress was nice and cool, but I felt dressy enough to not be out of place (until I fell over the giant golden head just moments before this photo was taken...true story).

Topshop have made another similar version in black which you can buy here. It's a really nice shape and length and a good price at only £65. What I love the most is it's vintage sexy without being revealing. The perfect dress to have in your wardrobe and dress up with accessories.

Note- Don't even dare wear a flat shoe, heels are mandatory.

Dress- Topshop / Necklaces- H and M / Clutch- Vintage

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with long sleeve black maxi dresses.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought."http://www.rosegal.com/long-sleeve-black-maxi-dresses/shop/"

    ReplyDelete